So this is a different post than I normally do, but one that I really wanted to talk about as it has changed my life in so many important ways! Almost a year ago, I was in a place where I knew I wanted and needed something more in my life, but I wasn’t exactly sure what that was. I knew I didn’t need a therapist or someone to talk to, but I wanted someone to show me how to get more out of my life, to learn what it was that I was meant to do here on this earth. I honestly can not even tell you were I heard about a life coach, but I thought why not? So I asked a friend of mine if she knew of someone…. And in a matter of two weeks I was meeting Nina, my angel, my friend, my soul sister. I would have never thought in a million years that I would be who I am and where I am today, which is a person who is awaken to life, who knows their soul purpose and is on the right path, the one I was meant to be on.
Before I tell you what Nina says her job role is, and what exactly she does, I want to tell you in my words what she has done for me, how she has truly changed my life in so many ways, ways that I never thought was possible. I went to her with an open heart and an open mind, ready to learn and to do really whatever I needed to do to get my life were I wanted it, even though at the time I had NO idea were that was. I had always believed since I was little that I was meant to be something in this life, might sound totally weird, but I knew when I saw her I was not on the right path, that somewhere along the way I went astray. Nina has been the key to me finding my soul purpose, what I was meant to do here on this earth, why I was put here in the first place. To some who don’t believe that, I say, you have not be awaken yet to life, but for those who have, it is the most amazing feeling you could have. Nina’s role has been one of a loving supportive person, who cares and wants the ultimate best for me! She has designed different plans, ways, to get me to realize my passion, to learn what my purpose is here, as well as developed my spiritual side which has brought me so much peace, closure and excitement for life. She has challenged me in ways that no one has, allowed me to look and learn at so many things clearer, always letting me get to the place I need to be in my own time and own way. She has introduced me to so many amazing teachings, that I ultimately pass on to my kids. I would say she is one of a kind, she invests so much time, energy and love into each of her clients, I wonder sometimes how she does it, but reality is when you LOVE, our PASSIONATE and doing your SOUL purpose, it does not feel like work and never have I wondered about any of that, it comes through each time I see her, each text I receive, each email. She is probably one of the few, real, honest and trusting people I have ever met in my life. There may be different life coaches out there, but I know Nina was the one for me she is a holistic and spiritual coach with so many credentials behind her, so much to learn from her, each time, each day I am truly amazed.
From Nina Roberts Salveson, DscM, MA, CPPC, Bold Soul Life: Soul Life Coaching is an integrative journey in which the coach and clients are equal partners. My coaching is holistic and spiritual, meaning that my intention is to assist and guide people into the most authentic aspects of their humanness. Only through our authenticity and acceptance of ourselves can we create a life that transcends our previous limits, so that we can create and live the life we were born to live. Spiritual Life Coaching is a practice and a process that utilizes a specific approach to coaching that is designed to facilitate and support a deeper awareness and acceptance of who you are as a unique and divine individual. As an intuitive and holistic/spiritual coach and healer, I view the challenges that we encounter as a synchronous opportunity for expansion and transformation. Healing inner blocks at a spiritual level enables us to progressing miraculous ways by drawing on inner resources we don’t yet realize we have. From a spiritual perspective, there are no limits to what is possible. Our coaching goal is to help clients achieve emotional and professional satisfaction by guiding and supporting them towards the creation of a healthy integrated lifestyle of values, choices, accountability and responsibility.
Five illuminating services my spiritual intutive healing coaching provides:
- Guide clients to REALLY KNOW and believe in themselves as spiritual beings having a physical experience, and who are here on earth to evoke and expand into a more expanded and authentic expression of themselves.
- Mentor clients to take control of their lives. Most people are running on auto-pilot, controlled by what they have been taught to believe and what others expect of them. For their magnificence to blossom, they have to take personal responsibility and control, access the spiritual power that resides within, and change course. This requires faith, trust and belief in oneself.
- Teach clients to understand their life purpose. Spiritually, each of us is here for a reason, with magnificent gifts to share. Learning about ourselves and learning to live in harmony with our life’s purpose is the main reason that we are here.
- Assist clients to realize their purpose, which involves creating a blueprint and deliberate and intentional taking action to realize their dreams. As they do this, life truly takes on a new meaning.
- Uplift clients to live to the fullest they can feel excited about being alive each day. The essence of my soul coaching and healing is help people learn to journey inward to life as a sprititaul being having a human experience, an ti discover and embrace the brilliance of their true identities, and to bring spirit fully into form. This approach is holistic, integrating the body, emotions, mind and spirit.
So there you have it, for all who have asked and wonder who and why I have a life coach!!! If you are at a point in your life were you are asking “Is there more to my life”? ” Am I being or doing what I was meant to do”? I knew I wanted more in my life, I knew I wanted to change how I was living and being, making this step, making that call, was the BEST thing I ever did for ME!
If you would like to get into touch with Nina, here is her info: Nina@boldsoul.life
Thanks for stopping by, as always, sign up to follow me. Thank you for allowing me to share something that has been so vital to me over the last year, that has changed me for the better, made me a happier being. I have BIG changes coming soon, I am beyond excited to share!